Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
My Apologies EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
My Apologies EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
My Apologies EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
My Apologies EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
My Apologies EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
My Apologies EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
My Apologies EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
My Apologies EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
My Apologies EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

+2
The Left Click
Memieko
6 posters

My Apologies

Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Reputation Points : 2

My Apologies Empty My Apologies

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Over the last few months friends I have known over the years have all been lying to me and it has caused a lot of drama. All the deception had made me grow cold and untrusting so I would like to openly apologize besides sending a private message to those I just judged or were rude to. Also sorry about last night, it was all my fault and there is no excuse. I was just being ignorant and stubborn. I have come out of my cold-hearted sate and am asking forgiveness to forget this, I won't forget it, but please know I truely feel so sorry about it. Here's the list of those I would apologize to.

GM Yuki especially for causing all this unnecessary drama.

GM Sauce because I judged the entire staff based on the few actions of 1 or 2 GMs

GM Ruby and GM Lainia, I'm really sorry for criticizing you both and for last night. It was uncalled for and I had no reason to act out like that. Please forgive me.

Shix and Xiaken, I didn't even read your post thoroughly before posting my own and fueled a flame all over that topic. It was reckless and I feel ashamed for it. I'm sorry.

The Left Click, I didn't listen when you told me I should have kept quiet last night and for that I'm sorry.

GM Keke I saved this for last already knowing your choice on whether to forgive me or not. Just know that I am sorry for being so judgmental to you and misunderstanding a lot of what you were saying.

I don't like to make a scene on forums, but I want to show that I am very sorry to all of you for this. I don't like being hated and I do want to be your friends, but it takes a greater heart to forgive then to say sorry, so your decision is left up to you. If you don't I understand.

=========
    Please don't flame this topic, it took me a great deal of guts to post it.

Last edited by Memieko on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Left Click
    The Left Click
    Guild Leaders
    Guild Leaders

Reputation Points : 9

My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies

Post by The Left Click Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, I for one applaud your willingness to apologize.

I hope you receive a kind response to this as it should be met with one.

*hugs the crap outta Memeiko*

I wish ya luck with the other responses.
    Xiaken
    Xiaken
    Donators
    Donators

Post by Xiaken Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 pm

I will accept your apology. If you spell my name correctly first.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh, oops, just a typo. Fixed.

Thanks Xiaken...I'm not even sure if the GMs will read this though.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Reputation Points : 5

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Honestly, I cannot forgive you. People may think I'm being unfair.. But I can't help how I feel. From what I have heard, you judged each GM && criticized our moves, as if you were higher authority than us. Especially what you said about Lainia.. You made it seem like she was the "worst" out of us, when she truly isn't. You told me last night "I just wanted to defend my friend, is that so wrong?" Even though you admitted to being wrong. (Or a statement along those lines..?) Well I was doing the same as well. Not just for Lainia, but everyone else you kept spewing these comments about. I only saw you about two times, in game. When I started hearing how you thought we "were not doing our jobs." Oh, the reason why Lainia didn't do constant events.. Is because whenever she announced for it, only 1-2 people showed up. I don't know if it's because of conflicting timezones, or whatever. But goodness, you shouldn't have acted like you mattered more so you could tell Yuki about how we're not "perfect."
    I had to let this out, it's been on my mind for ages. I am not fond of you, I don't know how the other GM's will feel, or the players that have also disliked your behavior, but at least you had the guts to admit you were in the wrong.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

What are you talking about? I never set out to make any Gm the worst. A lot of other players were complaining about Lainia as well. Also, you don't know what I criticized you for, Ruby. But I really am sorry.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:31 pm

I only heard negative things about Lainia at first, that were "from you." I heard rumors you had mentioned us too, but of course I couldn't get a clear answer about that. But since you posted all of our names here, it confirms more things were said than I assumed.
    If others complained about Lainia, I didn't hear/see it. Sorry if you were not the only one.. But most of these things revolved around you.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm

That's because everyone was taking to me about it, I can even mention names, but I would rather not.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Memieko wrote:That's because everyone was taking to me about it, I can even mention names, but I would rather not.

You didn't talk to the GM's directly about it though. Why couldn't you have just said it to our faces? && now this random GM came in to spy on us. It was just uncomfortable/unfair.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Well to be honest about that it was jhina/conrox's/and my idea. I didn't want to say it to you guys because I knew it would start something. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but now I just feel stupid about it all.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

..I didn't know it was you, I just meant to say there was a secret GM involved.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 pm

They voted me to do it and I got tired that night and anxious. I swear to you after that I felt like such an idiot I couldn't stand it. I feel so horrible.
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Reputation Points : 4

Post by Lucian Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 pm

That position wasn't planned out to be called a spy around the server. It was basically a staff over-viewer position to make sure everything was in hand in-game via staff. I apologize if it made you fell uncomfortable in-game.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 pm

I see. So it was you who abused powers, && took my authority as less than yours.. Well. -Sigh-
    You really shouldn't have powers until you're official/at least accepted by the team. I don't think you can handle them well at the moment. I'm not picking you out, sorry if it sounds like I am. But so many issues revolving you had happened.
    As you can tell, certain players hate me now for saying my opinion. Which is irking. (Negative rep point) Just because I don't forgive you, doesn't mean I'm a monster. Goodness. (Directed to whomever did that.)

&& Cronox, what gave her the right to become that "undercover GM" then? She was just a player, && bam. Got chosen to be higher power than majority of the GM's..? Is it because she's friends with Jhina? He is only the hoster/business partner. He shouldn't even have authority like that to hire her.
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Lucian Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 pm

It was not Jhina who hired Memi. We talked with Yuki about it and we all decided it seemed fit to hire her under this new position. The higher power was necessary for the job seeing as being "undercover" means she should not come up under the @whogm command.
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Well, at least you guys know now. This is why we were so iffy about the sudden changes going on.
    I apologize to you, Cronox, for getting you involved. Thanks for discussing this calmly.
    Memieko, I'm sorry as well. I should've taken this into private message long ago. && shouldn't have been so blunt/cruel towards you.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

No don't be sorry, I expected this the minute I made my topic. I will take any hit you throw at me. I know I deserve it Ruby. Also in my defense I did not know I was abusing powers until afterward. I had completely forgotten the rule I lived by "warn then mute"
    GM Ruby
    GM Ruby
    In-Game Moderators
    In-Game Moderators

Post by GM Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 pm

It's fine, let's just start over fresh. I'm tired of drama being brought out daily. Trust me, we've been through these things A LOT before.
    If you do get chosen as a true GM, congratulations. No hard feelings for it, it's not like I detest you or anything. I just felt greatly irked for your behavior.
    But I'm hoping we can at least be on good terms now.
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Lucian Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

GM Ruby wrote:It's fine, let's just start over fresh. I'm tired of drama being brought out daily. Trust me, we've been through these things A LOT before.
    If you do get chosen as a true GM, congratulations. No hard feelings for it, it's not like I detest you or anything. I just felt greatly irked for your behavior.
    But I'm hoping we can at least be on good terms now.
    On this note, I'm going to lock the topic. We've all seen enough of this drama. Good luck to Memi and Ruby starting over on a new leaf.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Memieko Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Me too, Ruby. I do feel so ashamed of myself still. I will wait for more replies.
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Lucian Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Memieko wrote:Me too, Ruby. I do feel so ashamed of myself still. I will wait for more replies.
    I suggest PMs would be better.
    Admin Yuki
    Admin Yuki
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Reputation Points : 8

Post by Admin Yuki Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 am

I believe it is now resolved. I hope everyone is fine now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:00 am