Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Message form the Host EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Message form the Host EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Message form the Host EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Message form the Host EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Message form the Host EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Message form the Host EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Message form the Host EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Message form the Host EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Message form the Host EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

Message form the Host

jhina
    jhina
    Administrators
    Administrators

Reputation Points : 0

Message form the Host Empty Message form the Host

Post by jhina Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:46 am

Hey guys,

I thought I would use Josh's account to put a note from him. This is a press release sent to all client and staff. We're also putting it on the main site. Any questions please email our business office at business@rbhosting.org.

Thanks,

Alexandria Davis
    Network Administrator/Assistant to the CMO
    Delta Services LLC.

31 March 2010
    Greetings and Good Morning,

First of all I would like to personally thank all of our customers and staff members who have stayed with us and put so much time into this company. Without you we would be nowhere; it has been over a year since the company began and appeared out of the ashes of the defunct Mwest Technologies LLC. Now we have a decent client-base, a large thriving community, three subsidies and the support of a well known Web Hosting, Consulting and Collocation Company KevHosting.com. In this year there have been many changes and we have seen many people come and go but those who have stayed have been impressed with how we revolutionize support and truly showing that we care about our staff and most of all our customers. Despite the server issues we have had there is one reason I know you all have stuck with us; the people… Our technicians and management whom are the backbone of our company and help to hold it up so that we can better all of your day whether you be one of our staff members, the owner of an eAthena server, a small business owner whom knows nothing of technology or even a fast food manager who teaches martial arts in his spare time in addition to running seminars.

I would like to cover a few points in this letter first of all being that I am deeply sorry for the downtime in December and this month; while we have tried to limit the time that we have been down server work and downtime is an inevitable part of operating a server. Computers need repairs and have errors; some it takes years for them to go down; others that are used more only last months or days depending on how well they are kept or how often the applications on them have issues. I won’t go into more details however I am happy to inform you that after the work we have done this week this will not happen again. We have switched servers to a more stable box, reinstalled the OS on said box and ensured that everything is configured properly to prevent issues in the future.

Secondarily I would like to note that there have been some changes in IPs; as a result DNS will need to update and re-propagate. There is nothing we can do about this process other then recommend that users please attempt to flush their DNS, use a different DNS server or force update the DNS server’s NS records with the Root NameServers. If you have any questions about this please contact us.

Finally I would like to inform everyone that Free Hosting Clients are no longer able to access the client panel. This has been done in an effort to clean out old accounts that are no longer used. Free customers can still get support by filing a ticket to the free support group, calling our office or talking to an agent on live chat.

Once again I would like to thank you for being with us and thank you for helping us to bring in an end to our first year of operation and make it one of many years to come. We have hired additional staff to assist with support and are constantly working to ensure that your life is even a small bit easier with our help. I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck in your continued ventures.

Best Regards,

Joshua Hina
    Chief Management Officer
    Delta Services LLC.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:34 am