Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
In-Game GM Application EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
In-Game GM Application EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
In-Game GM Application EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
In-Game GM Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
In-Game GM Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
In-Game GM Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
In-Game GM Application EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
In-Game GM Application EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
In-Game GM Application EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

In-Game GM Application

Symphony
    Symphony
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Reputation Points : 0

In-Game GM Application Empty In-Game GM Application

Post by Symphony Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

In-game Name : Kyomii

Real Name (Optional): Skye

Time Zone: Pacific

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM, Helper): GM Helper.

What does being a GM mean to you?: It means to me that I should be REALLY REALLY NICE to players. I should not be mean to them. Very Happy

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: I want to be a GM because I want to help players where the npcs are and such.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: Daymm, I'll be happi.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: Well 4 hours.

Why should we choose you?: Because I am a GM Helper and GM Helper always help people.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: Nahh. Lol~

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?:

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: I will play Starlite single day. Very Happy

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): Well.. I do have skills. Lol I guess.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): I like animes, musics, korean dramas, etc.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:39 am