Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Wolborg EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Wolborg EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Wolborg EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Wolborg EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Wolborg EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Wolborg EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Wolborg EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Wolborg EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Wolborg EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

Wolborg

Wolborg
    Wolborg
    Newborn Star
    Newborn Star

Reputation Points : 0

Wolborg Empty Wolborg

Post by Wolborg Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

In-game Name : Wolborg

Real Name (Optional): David

Time Zone: Pacific Time - Canada

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM, Helper): PvP Police

What does being a GM mean to you?: An opportunity to create a Legacy and be well known to the Starlite Community

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: Try something new, plus I love PvP!

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: Entertainment! Hype! Competition!

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: an hour a day at minimum. Some days I can be online for a few

Why should we choose you?: I love anything that is PvP related and this is something I'll definitely enjoy

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: None, and being a player for 6+ years it wouldn't hurt to see what it's like to be GM

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: None

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: Since March. I play a few days a week

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I'm athletic, a Mixed Martial Artist, fast, very good cardio...I basically grew up being an athlete, haha.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): Work hard = play hard!!! And I like to have fun Cool

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm