Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Player Relations/Support GM EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Player Relations/Support GM EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Player Relations/Support GM EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Player Relations/Support GM EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

3 posters

Player Relations/Support GM

Hitsuke
    Hitsuke
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Reputation Points : 0

Player Relations/Support GM Empty Player Relations/Support GM

Post by Hitsuke Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 am

In-game Name : Hitsuke

Real Name (Optional): No Comment

Time Zone: Pacific Time GMT-8

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM): Player Relations GM/Support GM

What does being a GM mean to you?: It means being responsible and taking action when it's needed. An authoritarian figure where someone is always on to help someone who's in need in the server or take charge when arguments are present. A role model perhaps, but a professional figure that can always help with something. An important asset to the server that makes the server fun and delightful. A person that can make the server grow and become successful.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: I want to become a GM so I can help players out more in support other than being a normal player. Where as a normal player you are limited and have no reputable say in matters. My reason to become a GM is to make the server grow. While I want to become a public relations and support GM, I can also manage a position of being a Police GM if needed. Not only for PvP or WoE but for normal social activities in-game. My main purpose is to help the server grow though.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?:
    I will continue to drag people to this server. So far I have already gotten about 6 people on here and will continue to do so while supporting players and helping them in or out of game with problems.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: I have school but I get home around 3PM and can stay as long as 11PM but longer if needed be. I can also monitor the forums while at school for there are computers available and accessible to me.

Why should we choose you?: I'm loyal to the server and I'll be loyal to the position that I'll be granted IF I get chosen as a GM. I will try my best to make this server grow and try to make this community more friendly and peaceful. I will help people with their problems about situations in game or out. I will help the server gain more players by bringing more new players here and hopefully those new players will start a chain reaction and bring more.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples:
    I have been a public relations GM before, got about 10 players to one server before not a lot to people but I think it counts. I've been an event GM before, on HeliosRO and was about to be promoted but the server died. I've helped with simple scripting with the Admin of this server a few times. I even can sprite and have successfully sprited a custom that is now in the server at the moment.

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting?If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: I do have experience in spriting. I made the Dark Hollow Mask from the old Half Hollow Mask, I'm currently working on more projects for the server so it can have more unique customs that other servers will never have such as the PVP Wanted Sign, Vizard Hollow Mask and a different kind of Valkyrie Helm. An example of a sprite I made, I made this one from scratch but I will try to make it better and complete it.

Examples Hollow Masks:
    Player Relations/Support GM _Full_Hollow_Mask00019222223

Player Relations/Support GM Tester2-1

Player Relations/Support GM SHIXMEN

Valkyrie Helm New
    Player Relations/Support GM Tes

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: The very first day it opened til today and will continue to play until the server evolves or moves on. I'm a dedicated and loyal player and I play Starlite everyday lol while maintaining grades at school and moving onto college. I am available on the server 3pm-11pm on weekdays and on Saturday and Sundays I can stay as late as 3am but it depends whether I go out or not, but you will usually see me on.

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I can only speak English Fluent and I can speak Tagalog somewhat. I can sprite, help support and answer almost any question related to StarliteRO. I like to think what's best for the community as a whole. Sometimes I do make mistakes, but I quickly learn from them and I like to act friendly towards new players, I give some items to players when I have extra stuff such as Manuals, Gold Coins and such. I can also graphically design arts for the server, I enjoy making graphically pleasing images that may attract more players to the server.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional):
    Any additional information or questions can reach me by messaging me on the forums. Feel free to ask also.
    GM Keke
    GM Keke
    Special Server Contributors
    Special Server Contributors

Reputation Points : 4

Player Relations/Support GM Empty Re: Player Relations/Support GM

Post by GM Keke Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

DARYL! I CHOOSE YOU. owut
    Xiaken
    Xiaken
    Donators
    Donators