Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Application of hope (hopefully o-o) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

2 posters

Application of hope (hopefully o-o)

Aizen
    Aizen
    Crimson Starlight
    Crimson Starlight

Reputation Points : 2

Application of hope (hopefully o-o) Empty Application of hope (hopefully o-o)

Post by Aizen Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:19 pm

In-game Name : Aizen or Kari usually.

Time Zone: Central US Time

The position that you want : Woe/Pvp or Player Relations GM would be fine, im not to concerned on which GM i would be chosen for.

What does being a GM mean to you?: I beleive being a GM means that you are someone who Players can place their Trust in and be able to look up to you as a reliable leader of the server that the community can come to if they ever seek help.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: To help better the comunity of StarliteRO and possibly help towards a better future.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: A friendly face that people can talk to about their problems if need be, and more idea's for future events or server related issues.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: The time would depend on the day seeing as my computer is shared. As of right now, weekends are rough for me as well as tuesdays and thursdays from around 3pm-8pm central time.

Why should we choose you?: Im an Honest person that people can trust, and i dont beleive in holding grudges against people. i also try to balance views from different standpoints and situations.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?: No i have not had any previous experiences in the field of a GM

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting?:
    No, havent had any work in this field either.

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: I've probably played Starlite for 2-3 months. not exactly sure when i started. Each day varies on how long im able to play StarliteRO.

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I speak mainly English, Im currently a 3rd Kyu Brown Belt in yoshukai Karate International. I love to practice witht he bow. Some Qualities about me would be that im mostly friendly as long as im not sleepy, trustworthy, responsible.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): I beleive in second chances, sometimes a third, I have a passion for music and anime that contains good music. I begrudge no living person, hate is not something i like to keep inside of me, i try to find ways for a better tommorrow.
    The Left Click
    The Left Click
    Guild Leaders
    Guild Leaders

Reputation Points : 9

Application of hope (hopefully o-o) Empty Re: Application of hope (hopefully o-o)

Post by The Left Click Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 pm

I love kari! *swoons and falls to the ground*
    Aizen
    Aizen
    Crimson Starlight
    Crimson Starlight

Reputation Points : 2

Application of hope (hopefully o-o) Empty Re: Application of hope (hopefully o-o)

Post by Aizen Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 pm

xD thank you right click ;3
    The Left Click
    The Left Click
    Guild Leaders
    Guild Leaders

Reputation Points : 9

Post by The Left Click Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 pm

You're welcome Kariiiiiiiii~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:47 pm