Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Applicationz0r! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Applicationz0r! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Applicationz0r! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Applicationz0r! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Applicationz0r! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Applicationz0r! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Applicationz0r! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Applicationz0r! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Applicationz0r! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

Applicationz0r!

Entrepreneur
    Entrepreneur
    Newborn Star
    Newborn Star

Reputation Points : 0

Applicationz0r! Empty Applicationz0r!

Post by Entrepreneur Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello thar peepz!

In-game Name : Entrepreneur

Real Name (Optional): Vitor

Time Zone: Iunno,but it's Brazilian time roflolol

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM, Helper):

What does being a GM mean to you?: Player Relations GMz0r

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?:Well,because I've been in Ragnarok since 2005 and I feel I'm ready to assume this responsibility,since I've been through almost all situations in my past servers,not as a GM though,but leraned a lot about!

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: I'll maintain order and help out who ever needs and also entretain peep,coz I'mkinda funneh xD

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: I canbe online from 5~7hours from monday till friday and kina like 10hours+on weekends!

Why should we choose you?: Because I've been a lot of situations,I've a good knowledge about PvP and learned how to deal with peep and coz I can entretain peep,I do socialize very well.And of course,I wannahelp the server and do my best to do so.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: I'll be honest,I never thought I could be good as a GM,but now,after a lot things that happened,I really feellike being a good one!

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: No,Ihaven't,I have always been a PvPer xD

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: Well,I'mjoining it just right now coz of school shits and coz I had some personal problems,but I advertised it already and called some peep to play!Andoh,I can playlike for 5~7hours a day!

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): Well,I'ma very calm and passive person,I'm funny,very criative and I found to be a problem solver lol xD And oh,I can speak fluent english and portuguese and some spanish!

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): Well,I can play soccer,love women and I love Yuki more!Wub ya hunneh roflololol xDD

Bubaiz!=*

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:16 am