Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
My epic friend and I created this song. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

2 posters

My epic friend and I created this song.

GM Keke
    GM Keke
    Special Server Contributors

Reputation Points : 4

My epic friend and I created this song. Empty My epic friend and I created this song.

Post by GM Keke Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:45 pm

LET ME BE WITH YOU ORANGE.
    YOU are stuck in Parallel days and God knows, why?
    Probably because I Lost My Music after WELCOME UNKNOWN.
    For Karma has reached you as you Uninstall! while Pursueing Your True Self
    Let me be with you, True my heart, without a Plastic Smile
    The Melody of Pre-parade is Melting?
    While you are of Perfect style and are the Perfect Star, your paradise of a Romantic Summer was risen by Gravity. The Sinful Rose had Tears Infection, and was seen crying, Tears in snow.
    While you are Melting in your Heaven, your Bamboo Beat was being covered by the Star Rise when you were Finding the Blue and Braving Your Truth because you are Super Special Because you Burn My Bread. Alicemagic, because it's 1000% SPARKING! Help Me Eirin for this Unlimited World has a friend who only holds Namida Namida Namida in their eyes, and this would be a Sympathizer.
    You are the Ebullient Future, the Euphoric Field to the Parallel Days that God Knows of. While Your Gravitation was of a Blaze, you can Be Strong, Catch Your Dream, and shout YAHOO to The World while we are Still Alive, Dancing in the Velvet Moon. Burn my Dread, as we depart to Heaven, where we shall Pursue our True Self? I Believe Style should be a Hanamaru Sensation, while there is still a Sakura Addiction inside of me, I can still remember those Drawing Days, where I Dived To The World. The Sinful Rose is a dreadful beauty, it knows only of Mass Destruction, the Overdrive of doom, a masterpiece.
    Momo
    Momo

Reputation Points : 1

My epic friend and I created this song. Empty Re: My epic friend and I created this song.

Post by Momo Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

... Cute. XD

Though it doesn't make sense to me LOL

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm