Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Books you wish you read when they were popular. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

5 posters

Books you wish you read when they were popular.

Mawlrus
    Mawlrus
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Reputation Points : 4

Books you wish you read when they were popular. Empty Books you wish you read when they were popular.

Post by Mawlrus Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am

I just started reading through Artemis Fowl, and I remember people going all crazy swoon over it like....... 5 years ago? But yeah, now I feel like a loser. xD~

Anyone else have a book that they wish they read?

Last edited by Mawlrus on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Books you wish you read when they were popular. Empty Re: Books you wish you read when they were popular.

Post by Lucian Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

I'll check it out later, the library is right down the street from my house.
    Mawlrus
    Mawlrus
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Books you wish you read when they were popular. Empty Re: Books you wish you read when they were popular.

Post by Mawlrus Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 pm

xD, Cronox too eh? It's a Fantasy story, dunno if thats to your taste or not.
    Memieko
    Memieko
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Reputation Points : 2

Post by Memieko Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I usually am the opposite, I read books after their popularity dies down. I might read twilight in the future, but I don't want to be seen as one of those screaming "omg there's Edward" fan girls. I get called an anime freak just because I draw it -.-
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Post by Lucian Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Mawlrus wrote:xD, Cronox too eh? It's a Fantasy story, dunno if thats to your taste or not.
    Yeah, I like Fantasy.
    Mawlrus
    Mawlrus
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Post by Mawlrus Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, I really like it. I'm about 20 pages from the finish. But the internet takes my time, I'll read the rest later.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Reputation Points : 0

Post by Symphony Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Surprised
    I think I read that story before.
    The Left Click
    The Left Click
    Guild Leaders
    Guild Leaders

Reputation Points : 9

Post by The Left Click Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm about half way though the Gor books... But they were popular like.. a long while ago... and not with mainstream XD

Does that count? There's like twenty-five books or something and I am on twelve.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:24 pm