Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
here we go. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
here we go. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
here we go. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
here we go. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
here we go. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
here we go. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
here we go. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
here we go. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
here we go. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

2 posters

here we go.

Aang
    Aang
    Newborn Star
    Newborn Star

Reputation Points : 0

here we go. Empty here we go.

Post by Aang Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am

In-game Name :Aang, Havoc, GrimReaper, Aang the Merchant and soon coming: Voice.

Real Name (Optional): Jeroen

Time Zone: GMT+1 Europe Very Happy

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM, Helper): PvP Police.

What does being a GM mean to you?: being a gm means you have a Job in which you make sure people have a good and fun time and also when they need help you offer them help.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?:
    dunno just want to be one XD na just kidding, im becoming a security gaurd in real life, so and im doing a great job in that and, in my opinion, being a gm is kinda the same. ;3

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: Fun, Fair playing.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?:
    err when i have a free day between 12 and 24 hour? when i got school and so 3/12 hour

Why should we choose you?: Because i be Aang and else i shall start singing Ruby from the Kaiser chiefs Very Happy

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: Yush, ive been a Event Gm on Hero of Ragnarok online for short time cause then the server went poof. x_x

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: -

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: few days now.

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I can speak english, Netherlands ( main language) and German.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional):
    Eh

I love Music:D
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Crimson Star
    Crimson Star

Reputation Points : 0

here we go. Empty Re: here we go.

Post by Symphony Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 am

*Claps*

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:13 pm