Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
For Yuki EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
For Yuki EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
For Yuki EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
For Yuki EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
For Yuki EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
For Yuki EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
For Yuki EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
For Yuki EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
For Yuki EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

For Yuki

jolt
    jolt
    Special Server Contributors
    Special Server Contributors

Reputation Points : 0

For Yuki Empty For Yuki

Post by jolt Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 pm

In-game Name : Jolt

Real Name (Optional):Jolt

Time Zone:Arizona (PST/MST)

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM, Helper): Scripter, Police(regular), Helper, Any.

What does being a GM mean to you?: Helping those in need and getting jobs done.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: To implement scripts and fix bugs so Yuki doesn't have to. Also to help the players in-game who need it.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: Items, monsters, maps, etc. Basically lots of scripts and help.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: I'm on my computer when I'm not at school or working so I'm always available when needed. So essentially whatever I'm needed for.

Why should we choose you?: Don't have to have me a GM. Yuki said I need to apply if I want on the Dev Team. -nods-

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: StarliteRO, VelvetRO, SymphonyRO, LeafVillageRO, ChobitChiiRO, BuckRO, and the list goes on. Everything from police, to head GM. Currently still Tech Support on KitsuneRO.

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: I made the Poring Race script already here, LH4 monsters, Nidhoggr monsters and many more already here on Starlite.

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?:Since opening. I play when I can or when Yuki needs me =D

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): Fast typing skills, Quick learner, can explain things easily, programming, finding bugs. I am friendly and easy to get along with. I show respect whether I like the person or not and I help everyone who needs it and asks for it. I can speak Al Bhed...if that helps xD

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): I am here to actually work on my programming skills and to work on my big music project. I heard about Yuki's GM losses (inactivities) and decided I'd help write scripts for her again and help her tech-wise when possible.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:16 am