Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
RAWR!!! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
RAWR!!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
RAWR!!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
RAWR!!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
RAWR!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
RAWR!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
RAWR!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
RAWR!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
RAWR!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

RAWR!!!

Callhee
    Callhee
    Starlight Moon
    Starlight Moon

Reputation Points : 0
    Location : Over the Rainbow, Where the 2010 Winter Olympic was

RAWR!!! Empty RAWR!!!

Post by Callhee Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 am

In-game Name : Panda

Real Name (Optional): Byron Chow

Time Zone: Pacific GMT -7

[b]The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM):
    Player Relations or PvP/WoE Police

What does being a GM mean to you?: For me it to make sure that everyone enjoys playing the game, follow the rules and that no one is taken advantage of.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: Haha, I've always wanted to help people out, make sure they have fun while they play and to see that people who have broken rules are dealt with.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: My 6 years of playing RO and my awesome affable skills.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: As much as needed be it 24/7 or not.

Why should we choose you?: I think that I would bring a unique set of PR skills to the team that would be very useful and my time in RO has given me an enormous amount of knowledge in PvP and WoE.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: I don't have any experience.

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: Nope.

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: Before I use to play almost 24/7 now just a few hours a day

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I'm extremely affable, very good at unbiased judgment of situations and I will take responsibility for my actions and in-actions.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): I like cute animals o.o?

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:18 pm