Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
Cronox's Resume EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
Cronox's Resume EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
Cronox's Resume EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
Cronox's Resume EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
Cronox's Resume EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
Cronox's Resume EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
Cronox's Resume EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
Cronox's Resume EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
Cronox's Resume EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

Cronox's Resume

Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Reputation Points : 4

Cronox's Resume Empty Cronox's Resume

Post by Lucian Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 pm

In-game Name : Cronox

Real Name (Optional): John

Time Zone: EST, -5 USA.

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM): Player Relations GM.

What does being a GM mean to you?: Taking appropriate action to certain situations and cooling them down. It's a very serious position and I take it more than serious. It's a very privileged spot to be at, and if you chose you I'm sure I can make you all proud.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: I love helping Yuki, and the Starlite server itself, and I want to contribute more. I mostly overall love helping people out in Ragnarok, it's just a habit of mine. Supporting players as a GM makes me feel like I'm doing a great job.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: My very best and all to complete any job assigned to me by Yuki, once I am assigned a job I never quit it early, I see to it until it is finished to everyone's appeal.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?: 5 - 7 hours daily. Which can also improve player support daiy in-game.

Why should we choose you?: I am a very experienced person, and take all and any jobs very seriously. If I am assigned a job I work on it until everyone is happy with the results. I am very easy to chat with, and make friends with, so Players can feel free to chat with me.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: I do. I owned HarmonicRO, I was an event gm for Realm of Ragnarok, event/support for SaintRO, and a Head GM for DexRO. I've been a Player Relations GM multiple other times on different servers.

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: Very little experience with scripting, so I might not give much support like this.

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: I played for a few weeks I believe, I am on for hours everyday.

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I am good at calming heated discussions, hosting events, and giving daily player support. I am also very good with forum administration and moderation. I make friends easily and make sure I am very easy to chat with so it makes a friendly environment with players around me.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): My MSN Address is gm-cronox@hotmail.com if anybody else would like to chat with me over msn. Again I am easy to talk with and make a lot of conversations with people.

Thanks for reading,
    -Cronox

Last edited by Cronox on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucian
    Lucian
    Forum Moderators
    Forum Moderators

Reputation Points : 4

Cronox's Resume Empty Re: Cronox's Resume

Post by Lucian Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Edited my application a little. The original was done late last night and I was extremely tired.