Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Starlite RO's Forum

Welcome back to Starlite RO's forum! Check out some of the newer posts! You need to register an account in order to see all the sections of the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here at Starlite RO both in-game and on the forum ^^!

Starlite RO's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlite RO--Your Dream Server Shines!

Latest topics

» Oh hell yes.
LilCrazed's Resume EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am by GM Keke

» This Forum Is Old
LilCrazed's Resume EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm by GM Sauce

» 2 problems PLEASE help
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am by Guest

» VanessaMay's GM Application ;D
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm by vanessamay

» Donation problems
LilCrazed's Resume EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm by Guest

» Can't read xray_(Multiple items)
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm by Guest

» Server is now online!
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm by GM Sauce

» Server Downtime
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am by jhina

» Answer a question.... with a question!
LilCrazed's Resume EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm by Admin Yuki

Starlite Chat Box

Starlite Music Player

2 posters

LilCrazed's Resume

LilCrazed
    LilCrazed
    Newborn Star
    Newborn Star

Reputation Points : 0

LilCrazed's Resume Empty LilCrazed's Resume

Post by LilCrazed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 pm

In-game Name : LilCrazed

Real Name (Optional):Tony Pham

Time Zone: Central time

The position that you want (PvP Police/WoE Police, Player Relations GM, Scripter GM):Any Police GM or Helper

What does being a GM mean to you?:To me being a GM means taking on a very important role in a ragnarok server, and being respectful to other player, also making newer players feel welcomed to the server.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a GM?: I just want to help out the server to become one of the top server out there.

What will you contribute to the server if you are chosen?: My life and my best for the server.

How many hours can you be online on Starlite RO for?:Depends on whats happening in my life a boring day 5-6 hrs on a day i need hang out maybe 4 hrs lol.

Why should we choose you?: I use to be a scripter for other servers, and i had 10 years of being a GM.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? If so, give some examples: Like i said i have been a gm for 10 years i scripted a LMS (Last man standing program) i owned XileRO for 8 years and i still am, i was a Police GM on SeireiteiRO for 2 years.

Have you had any experience in scripting or spriting? If you are applying for a Scripter GM position, what scripts have you made already?: I use to Script like Banana crazy, i made Godlys,suits, programs for events, customs, cards, i even made a monster but it was funny for a couple of months.

How long did you play Starlite for? How often do you play on Starlite everyday?: I play StarliteRO as much as i can when i get on the computer Very Happy I only played this server for acouple of Weeks.

Information about yourself (skills, qualities, languages, and others): I like to help all kinds of people, i hate it when people blam me even if i wasn't there to cause the mess.

Additional information you would like to provide about yourself (Optional): I am a vietnamese male, i like to help people because it bring joy to me, if u get on my bad side just give me a few minutes to calm down.

Thank you for taking your time to read this

LilCrazed !~
    xBloodyx
    xBloodyx
    Newborn Star
    Newborn Star

Reputation Points : -1

LilCrazed's Resume Empty Re: LilCrazed's Resume

Post by xBloodyx Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 am

i like his experience, and XileRO seemed to be pretty well managed, but their pvp is definitely different (as i remember)